Terms and Conditions
Who we are
Our website address is: http://flying-fortress.co.uk.
Online Booking Terms
In addition to our standard Rules of Play by booking online you agree:
• Socks must be worn at all times.
• All bookings are not transferable and are non- refundable and subject to our terms and conditions.
• No refunds will be given.
• You agree you will be responsible for your child at all times and all adults & children aged 11+ in your party will wear a face covering at all times except whilst sat at a table.
• You confirm that you or anyone in my party does not have any symptoms of Covid 19 and should any symptoms develop, you will not attend.
• You agree, Flying Fortress will keep your personal details for 21 days in accordance with NHS Track and Trace.
• We do not permit the consumption of food & drink unless purchased from Flying Fortress.
• Please note that the sessions will last 1.5 hours from the advertised start times.
• Please download the NHS Covid-19 App before you arrive as you will need to scan our QR code before entering.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we shared your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have on your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.